Pablo Escobar Quotes
TOP 30 Most Famous Pablo Escobar Quotes
Pablo Escobar quotes are based on the thoughts of Pablo Escobar and his struggle and ambition of life. In Pablo Escobar quotes some are family quotes, some are about life that is worth reading while some of them are badass quotes.
Pablo Escobar was born on December 1, 1949, in Rionegro, Colombia. His full name was Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria and he was a Colombian criminal, a drug dealer, and a narcoterrorist. He was the founder and head of Medellin Cartel. His Planning and actions are so unprecedented that he made him Drug Lord in that era. you will realize why he was best in his field by reading Pablo Escobar Quotes.
He was raised in Medellin. His father was a farmer whereas his mother was a school instructor. He started criminal activities from a very early age by stealing tombstones and selling fake diplomas. He started graduation at Universidad Autónoma Latinoamericana of Medellín, but in the mid, he left graduation and he began to engage in criminal activities like selling fake lottery tickets. Later he started to work for various drug smugglers.
In 1976, Pablo led the foundation of Medellin Cartel, which export drugs and cocaine to the U.S. The demand for cocaine increased day by day in the U.S and he controlled about 80 percent of the cocaine shipped to the U.S from Medellin. Therefore, he became one of the richest men in the world. Pablo Escobar Quotes are the picture of his thoughts in Medellin.
He fights with many rival cartels during this period and the murder of police officers, political leaders, and locals by him made Colombia the murder capital of the world.
Here is some best and most famous Pablo Escobar quotes given below:
1. “Sometimes I feel like God…when I order someone killed – they die the same day.” — Pablo Escobar
2. “The men of always aren’t interested in the children of never.”— Pablo Escobar
3. “Only those who went hungry with me and stood by me when I went through a bad time at some point in life will eat at my table.” — Pablo Escobar
4. “There can only be one king.” — Pablo Escobar
5. “I have always considered myself a happy man. I’ve always been happy, I’ve always been optimistic, I’ve always had faith in life because I think the most difficult times always bring something. It brings experience, and it’s the greatest thing to have in life.” — Pablo Escobar
6. “All empires are created of blood and fire.” — Pablo Escobar
7. “There are two hundred million idiots, manipulated by a million intelligent men.” — Pablo Escobar
8. “I can replace things, but I could never replace my wife and kids”.” — Pablo Escobar
9. “Life is full of surprises, some good, some not so good.” — Pablo Escobar
10. “I’m sometimes accused of drug trafficking. It’s an activity that for the time being, historically, shall we say has been declared illegal. It’s illegal at the moment, but in the long run and in the future, we’re going to show that it will head toward legalization.” — Pablo Escobar
11. “I’m a decent man who exports flowers.” — Pablo Escobar
12. “Geniuses are always branded as crazy.” — Pablo Escobar
13.“In modern business, it is not the crook who is to be feared most, it is the honest man who doesn’t know what he is doing.” — Pablo Escobar
14. “The purpose of war is peace.” — Pablo Escobar
15. “The bad guys need to get lucky every time. The good guys just need to get lucky once.” — Pablo Escobar
Pablo Escobar Quotes about Money
Pablo Escobar was known as The King of Cocaine. He was the richest criminal in history with an estimated value of about US$30 billion at the time of his demise. He became very popular in the smuggling after Medellin cartel.
Pablo Escobar was a criminal to most people but at the same time, he was a hero for poor people. He worked for the goodwill of poor people and he builds man houses in West Colombia.
He frequently distributed money in housing projects and other activities that are good for locals and this was the reason he gained popularity among civics. Many of them from Medellin worked to protect Pablo from police capture by providing him hidden information from authorities and by working as lookouts.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
He married at the age of 26 years with maria Victoria Henao, from her he had two children Juan Pablo (now Sebastián Marroquín) and Manuela.
He also bought many residences and safe houses with the Hacienda Napoles and owned a house by his own name in the U.S. It was built in 1948 on Biscayne Bay, and sealed by the government in the 1980s. Some famous Pablo Escobar quotes and Pablo Escobar money quotes that were famous among people are:
16. “I’m not a rich person. I’m a poor person with money.” — Pablo Escobar
17. “The problem is not a matter of money. The problem is a matter of dignity.” — Pablo Escobar
18. “Everyone has a price, the important thing is to find out what it is.” — Pablo Escobar
19. “Dirty money is in all the economic sectors of the country.” — Pablo Escobar
Pablo Escobar Narcos Quotes:
Narcos is an American crime drama series, produced by Chris Brancato, Carlo Bernard, and Doug Miro aired on Netflix based on the story of a famous drug dealer and narcoterrorist Pablo Escobar, who become the richest man through the production and distribution of cocaine.
Season 1 and season 2 is based on his interaction with other drug dealers and how he became the richest man of the world while season 3 is based on his fall.
Some of the amazing and popular Pablo Escobar quotes from Narcos are:
20. “There is a time to fight and there is a time to be clever.” — Pablo Escobar
21. “Lies are necessary when the truth is too difficult to believe.” — Pablo Escobar
22. “I would like to die on my own two feet. In the year 3047.” — Pablo Escobar
23. “To have power does not mean that one can abuse the poor.” — Pablo Escobar
24. “There is a time to fight and there is a time to be clever.” — Pablo Escobar
25. “I don’t want to be good. I am going to be great.” — Pablo Escobar
26. “We have to create a presence so disruptive they’ll want nothing but peace.” — Pablo Escobar
27. “They may separate us, but they’ll never be able to destroy us.” — Pablo Escobar
28. “There is nothing lower than a rat. And if we let the rats run free, the streets will be filled with them.” — Pablo Escobar
29. “This is my city, Limón. These are my people. Medellín will never betray me.” — Pablo Escobar
30. “I’ll die before I ever leave Colombia again.” — Pablo Escobar
Pablo Escobar Quotes were very famous among the people of the smuggling industry, as he was the lord of this industry. When he was at the height of his power other drugs dealers used to hand over about 20% to 35% profit they get from Colombia cocaine shipping, as he was the one who shipped cocaine from Colombia to the united states successfully.
Later the administration of Cesar Gaviria moved against Pablo Escobar and his drug cartels. Some Government members arranges a meeting with him and convinced him to surrender and cease all criminal activities. All his criminal accounts were running while he was in jail.
He made a plan and make a successful escape from jail and spend his remaining life by remaining underground.
He was died in a shootout on 2 December 1993 after 6 months of his escape from La Cathedral. Some say that he committed suicide by shooting himself through the ear. The Robin Hood image that he was created left a long-lasting influence among the poor people Escobar had aided and they also prayed for him after his death. The lesson we get from Pablo Escobar quotes is that insignificant actions can lead to big consequences and nothing is forever.