Macho Man Randy Savage Quotes
40+ Stunning Macho Man Randy Savage Quotes
Macho Man Randy Savage Quotes are very famous in the world of wrestling. Macho Man Randy Savage real name was Randall Mario Poffo, but he was more famous by his ring name Randy savage. He was an American professional wrestler. He was also a good commentator, actor, rapper, and professional baseball player.
His father Angelo Poffo was a known wrestler at that time. So he began his wrestling career after baseball in his early 20s to continue his family endowment. His younger brother, Lanny Poffo was also a wrestler known by his ring name as “Leaping” Lanny Poffo and The Genius.
Randy was best known for his nickname Macho Man in the World Wrestling Federation and in World Championship Wrestling. He was a man with a good sense of humor and a raspy and deep voice. He released many songs albums and his signature catchphrase was Oooh Yeah!!
Macho Man Randy Savage Quotes were mainly about wrestling, madness, character, and life. When you are feeling down and when you need inspiration and a smile on face and a change in the mood then Macho Man Randy Savage Quotes exist to do that for you.
Here is some famous Macho Man Randy Savage Quotes that will cause a positive change in your mood:
1. “You been running from Nacho like I’ve got cheese.” – Randy Savage
2. “Hey, freakshow! You’re goin’ NOWHERE! I got’cha for three minutes! Three minutes of playtime! – Randy Savage
3. “I’ve been in the danger zone” -Randy Savage
4. “Too hot to handle, too cold to hold! – Randy Savage
5. “What can I say about this move? Nothing so I won’t.” – Randy Savage
6. “Elizabeth…Elizabeth…will you marry me? – Randy Savage
7. “I’m the tower of power, too sweet to be sour.”- Randy Savage
8. “Let me tell you now a man of my position can afford to look ridiculous at any time. – Randy Savage
Macho Man Randy Savage joined his wrestling career in 1973 during the fall and winter of baseball offseason. The name randy savage was taken in his wrestling career by the suggestion of his friend and trainer According to them, the name Randall Mario Poffo did not suit a man who wrestled like a savage. Eventually, he left his baseball career and decided to become a full-time wrestler like his father and brother.
You May Also like:
Randy Savage was a man with many achievements. In 1986 he won WWF Intercontinental heavyweight championship, and in 1987 he won the title on King of the Ring tournament. Randy Savage was a man with a colorful personality and character in and out of the ring. His catchphrase Oooh yeah!! was very famous. He was a pop icon of his time and his saying was very famous. Some of the best Macho Man Randy Savage Quotes are:
9. “I’ve been everywhere from soaring with the eagles to slithering with the snakes. – Randy Savage
10. “Dusty Rhodes, do you think you’re what our forefathers were thinking about when they thought up the American Dream? Ooooh, yeah, I don’t think so.” – Randy Savage
11. “Snap into a Slim Jim!” – Randy Savage
12. “Ten thousand years as Intercontinental Champion, Oooooh yeeeah! – Randy Savage
13. “I’m the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I’m funky like a monkey. Sky’s the limit and space is the place!” — Randy Savage
14. “Every sport has its own cast of characters.” — Randy Savage
15. “All I care about is that people are being entertained. It’s not about being the world champion [in wrestling], it’s about exciting the people. If you walk away entertained, then I did my job, and that’s all I care about. — Randy Savage
16. “What a great way to see all of our legacies live on, through the video games.” — Randy Savage
Inspirational Macho Man Randy Savage Quotes
During his wrestling career, Macho Man was a notable personality among his fans due to his relation with Elizebeth. Their love story was most famous in their WWE career. After some years they split up due to some issues between them.
Macho Man was the best-known person during his wrestling career in World Wrestling Federation (WWF) and World Championship Wrestling (WCW). He won the WWF Championship twice and WCW four times.
Due to his struggle throughout his life, He became very famous and his fans started admiring him. Some admiring Macho man randy savage quotes are:
17. “Being a wrestler is like walking on the treadmill of life. You get off it and it just keeps going.” — Randy Savage
18. “We have nothing to fear, but fear itself…and the NACHO MAN!!!! ” —Randy Savage
19. “Love it, or leave it.” “The same fire the Dragon breathes. He shall burn by.” —Randy Savage
20. “Wrestling is a fraternity, and the boys will work their butts off for you as long as you respect them and don’t lie. You can’t anyone walk all over you or everybody will walk all over you. ” — Randy Savage
21. “Just because someone acts a certain way on TV, that doesn’t mean he’s like that in real life.” — Randy Savage
Macho Man Randy Savage Quotes About Madness
In WCW Randy Savage would have a fantastic career. He had a number of world-famous matches with Ric Flair, Lex Luger, and Hulk Hogan. Eventually, he becomes a part of Team Madness. But due to his health issues, he wasn’t able to be a part of it furthermore. After WCW, he returned to professional wrestling at Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA). But soon he left TNA.
After having divorced with Miss Elizabeth, he married Barbara Lynn Payne. According to Terry Funk, she was his high school sweetheart. She was with him till his last breath. some famous Macho Man Randy Savage quotes regarding madness are:
22. “Expect the unexpected in the kingdom of madness!” — Randy Savage
23. “Hulkamania is like a single grain of sand in the Sahara desert that is Macho Madness.” — Randy Savage
24. “Nacho Madness is coming at ya!” — Randy Savage
25. “Bow down to the kingdom of the madness!” — Randy Savage
26. “From wrestling to my hip-hop thing, I’ve just been able to do so much and meet so many crazy characters.” — Randy Savage
27. “The madness is runnin’ wild!” — Randy Savage
Randy Savage was a multi-talented man. He was not only a professional wrestler but a rapper, actor, and professional baseball player. He did many advertisements during his life. Randy was also a spokesperson for Slim Jim snack food. His catchphrase for slim jim was “Snap into a Slim Jim, oooooh yeah!” which later became the business for Slim Jim ads. Some most famous Macho Man Randy Savage Quotes of his career are:
28. “I used to hate old-timers who didn’t praise the younger wrestlers, but you’ve got to pass the torch sometime. If you’re old, that torch gets too heavy for you and you can’t carry it, so it won’t do you any good.” — Randy Savage
29. “We’re in space and space is the place! ”— Randy Savage
30. “Dig it!” — Randy Savage
31. “Bonesaw’s ready!” — Randy Savage
32. “There are no tough guys in wrestling.” — Randy Savage
33. “It’s not a smorgasborg; it’s the WWF.” — Randy Savage
34. “I’m the Nacho Man Randy Savage and I’m the World Wrestling Federation Champion and YOU’RE NOT.” — Randy Savage
35. “History beckons the Nacho Man!” — Randy Savage
36. “I say I’m a million percent. That is better than a hundred percent!” — Randy Savage
37. “I’ve been loving music all my life.” — Randy Savage
38. “Mean Gene Okerlund, meet the Nacho Man Randy Savage, and I just happen to be the World Heavyweight Champion.” — Randy Savage
39. “From wrestling to my hip-hop thing, I’ve just been able to do so much and meet so many crazy characters.” — Randy Savage
Macho man Randy Savage Funny Quotes about Oooh yeah!!
During his acting career, he hosts many shows. He did a popular TV show Mad About You. He also appeared in wrestling-themed show Baywatch. Randy Savage did famous roles in films like Ready to Rumble, But his most famous role was in the movie Spider-Man as the wrestler Bonesaw McGraw.
Oooh Yeah!! was the catchphrase of macho man. He used it in his endorsements, during his wrestling career, and in his rap. Some mesmerizing Oooh Yeah!! macho man randy savage quotes are:
40. “Yeah what were you doing at Wrestlemania? Ohhhh yeeeeah I’d like to know. You weren’t there to gloat were you? No I guess you weren’t.” — Randy Savage
41. “Ten thousand years as Intercontinental Champion, Oooooh yeeeah!” — Randy Savage
42. “You will eat my rear rockets and like it! Ohhhh yeahhh!” — Randy Savage
43. “Oh yeah? Rules? Well rules were made to be broken. AND YOUR NECK COULD BE BROKEN!” — Randy Savage
44. “Dusty Rhodes, do you think you’re what our forefathers were thinking about when they thought up the American Dream? Ooooh, yeah, I don’t think so.” — Randy Savage
45. “Oooooh yeeeah! I want everybody to freak out! Freak out! The Nacho Man is right here, and I’m gonna take it to the limit! Yeah!” — Randy Savage
46. “Best there is… past, present, and future! Ohhhhh yeahhhh!” — Randy Savage
These all are the amazing Macho Man Randy Savage Quotes. He was a man gifted with many qualities by nature. He was one of the greatest pro wrestlers who ever lived. Randy Savage died on May 20, 2011, due to a sudden heart attack while driving with his wife in Seminole, Florida. He lost his jeep control due to a heart attack crashing into a tree. After cremation, his ashes were placed under his favorite tree in Largo, Florida.
After his death, many people paid tribute to savage. Vince McMahon paid tribute to savage in Time Magazine. TNA and WWE also paid tribute to one of the great wrestlers of that time.