Dark Souls Quotes
Top 50 Dark Souls Quotes
Dark Souls Quotes are taken from the gaming series Dark Souls. The dark soul is an actor playing game developed by FromSoftware. It was published on the Play Station 3 and Xbox by Namco Bandai Games. This series launched with the release of Demon’s Souls for the PlayStation 3 and later followed by dark souls, Dark souls 2 and Dark souls 3.
This game focuses on exploring interconnected environments and the fear that arises while fighting with enemies with weapons and magic. This game is played in an open world environment by using various weapons and strategies to survive in a dark fantasy world. Dark Souls Quotes comprise the quotes of the characters of this game.
It is significantly harder than Demon’s souls as it has more weapons, spell, and much more to explore. It has an online feature that includes leaving a message for other players and seeing other’s death.
The main element of the dark soul is the Bonfire. It is a resting station and checkpoints scattered throughout the world. By resting at the Bonfire, the player can heal his health and stamina and restore his all power including his spells and Estus Flask. It is a safe area free of enemies but there is some exception. Players can also level up their character with their soul that they gathered.
Weapons upgrading and shields, repair of them with souls also occurred at the Bonfire. But for the repair of weapons, they must have to get a repair box and the number of souls required. There are a total of 43 Bonfires in dark souls if Lord Vessel is included, and 44 bonfires in dark souls remastered.
Some of the Best Dark Souls Quotes are given below:
1. “What’s wrong? Get a bit of a scare out there? No problem. Have a seat and get comfortable. We’ll both be hollow before you know it.” — Crestfallen Warrior
2. “Once, the Lord of Light banished Dark, and all that stemmed from humanity. And men assumed a fleeting form. These are the roots of our world. Men are props on the stage of life, and no matter how tender, how exquisite… A lie will remain a lie!” — Aldia
3. “The begins who posses these souls have outlived their usefulness, or chosen the path of the wicked. Let there be no guilt – let there be no vacillation.” — Kingseeker Frampt
4. “This is the only real direction in the story you’re ever going to get.” — Crestfallen Knight
5. “My blade may break, my arrows fall wide, but my will shall never be broken. Those who live by the sword will die by it, and I, Drummond, won’t go down without drawing mine!” — Knight-Captain Drummond.
6. “Life is a journey… And every journey eventually leads to home” — Crestfallen Sauldon
7. “If I were told that by killing you I would be free from this curse I would draw my blade without hesitation” — Lucatiel GOAT NPC
8. “Not enough for you? Well, let’s not be stingy now… He he he…” — Lautrec of Carim
9. “You’ve got a heart of Gold. Don’t let them take it from you.” — Stockpile Thomas
Most Famous Dark Souls 2 Quotes:
Dark Soul 2 is the third game in souls series. It was released for Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, and play station 3. The game takes place in Drangleic but is not directly connected to Dark souls. However, the story is presented in the same way as Demons and Dark, in the same world.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
The story of dark souls 2 is roaming around the man called Prince Vendrick ruling on the Drangleic kingdom. An undead man cursed to never die becomes a Hollow, zombie-like being with no memory and purpose. The Undead is tasked by the Emerald Herald to travel the ruined kingdom Drangleic to obtain four great souls from powerful odd ones. During the fight, they encounter the Nashandra. She reveals that the prince ran away and ruin his kingdom.
Here are some of the Famous Dark Souls Quotes from series 2 given below:
10. “Bearer of the Curse… Seek Souls, larger and more powerful Souls… Seek the King, that is the only way… Lest this land swallows you whole, as it has so many others.” — The Emerald Herald
11. “You, who link the fire, you, who bear the curse… Once the fire is linked, souls will flourish anew, and all of this will play out again. It is your choice… To embrace, or renounce this… Great Sovereign, take your throne. What lies ahead, only you can see.”— The Emerald Herald
12. “Yet another stands before us… Then so be it. For the curse of life, is the curse of want. And so, you peer Into the fog, in hope of answers.”— Ancient Dragon
13.“I am grateful for these peaceful days. But such contentment lies only in the here and now. Why must life be so confoundig…”—Vengarl
14. “gives me the Willies” — Benhart of jugo
15. “Brave Undead, you have proven yourself to me. Now, be one, with the Dark” — Nashandra
16. “The Queen…brought peace… to this land, and to her King. A peace so deep…it was like…The Dark” — Chancellor Wellager
18. “My blade may break, my arrows fall wide, but my will shall never be broken.”— Capt. Drummond
19. “I get such a warm feeling inside when I get the chance to help others!” — Laddersmith Gilligan
20. “Also, “Men are props on the stage of life, and no matter how tender, how exquisite… A lie will remain a lie.” — Aldia.
21. “I’ll provide whatever service you need. For a fair price, of course!” — Stone Trader Chloanne
22. “Death is equitable, accepting. We will all, one day, be welcomed by her embrace.” — Grave Warden Agdayne
23. “Feeble cursed one! Let’s hope the magnificence of my spells does not deter you! Heh heh heh!” — Straid of Olaphis
24. “May the dark shine your way.” — Grandahl
25. “In the end, he never sat on the true throne.”— Nashandra
26. “I prefer a more cautious approach. It’s hard to know who to even trust these days.”— Old mate Pate
27. “There is no path. Beyond the scope of light, beyond the reach of Dark… what could possibly await us? And yet, we seek it, insatiably… Such is our fate.” — Aldia
Most Famous Dead Souls 3 Quotes:
This is set in the kingdom of Lothric. Its story revolves around the First Flame, responsible for maintaining the age of fire. The flame is dying out and a player has to play as a protagonist. The protagonist is Unkindled, a kind of Undead. The goal of the protagonist is to find and return the throne to the five lords of cinder to relight the First Flame. The Five Lords of Cinder are Ludleth of Courland, Abyss Watchers, Aldrich; Devourer of Gods, Yhorm the Giant, and Lothric, Younger Prince.
Some of the heart-wrenching Dark Souls Quotes About Death and dark souls quotes about Lothric are given below:
28. “Nameless, accursed Undead, unfit even to be cinders. And so it is… that ash seeketh embers.”— Betrayal Ending Narration
29. “When the Ashes are two, a flame alighteth.”— Arc Words in Ashes of Ariandel
30. “Oh, dear, another dogged contender. Welcome, Unkindled One, purloiner of Cinders. Mind you, the mantle of Lord interests me none. The fire linking curse, the legacy of lords, let it all fade into nothing. You’ve done quite enough, now have your rest.”— Prince Lothric, “Dark Souls 3”
31. “You were at my side, all along” — Chills Maximised
32. “This spot marks our grave, but you may rest here too, if you would like…” — Prince Lothric
33. “I can see it in your eyes. If you didn’t invade, didn’t pillage, whatever would you do?”— Ringfinger Leonhard
34. “Thought you could outwit an onion?” — Siegpatches.
35. “We Unkindled are worthless. Can’t even die right. Gives me Conniptions.” — Hawkwood
36. “You know, I was thinking… About leaving for another round of thieving. There must be something of use in Lothric Castle. I-I’m aware of the danger. That castle is a death trap. Not a single man has returned from the castle unscathed, even back in the day. But I don’t want sit around and die a petty rat. And I consider myself your friend.” – Greirat of the Undead Settlement ” — Dark Souls 3
37. “Oh, are you lost on your journey? No matter; today’s lost are conquerors tomorrow. It only demonstrates the makings of a champion. And besides, whatever your choice…it will not change my sense of gratitude, or how I think of you.” — Karla – Dark Souls 3
38. “We’ll build a high wall, and we’ll make the unkindled pay for it” — Lorian Trump
Solaire is the main worrier appearing in the dead souls. She is a warrior of sunlight. She becomes undead purposefully to visit Lordran to find a sun of his own. She is the favorite character of the dark soul’s community due to her attitude and memorable dialogues. The player first met her after defeating the Taurus demo. Her character is different according to the situation.
These dark souls quotes contain the sayings of Solaire which are famous among the people. Some Best Dark Souls Solaire Quotes are Listed below:
39. “But I am a warrior of the sun! Spot my summon signature easily by its brilliant aura.” — Solaire of Astora
40. “Oh, hello there. I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!” — Solaire of Astora
41. “But, use this, to summon one another as spirits, cross the gaps between the worlds, and engage in jolly co-operation!” — Solaire of Astora
42. “Now that I am Undead, I have come to this great land, the birthplace of Lord Gwyn, to seek my very own sun!” — Solaire of Astora
43. “I am Solaire of Astora, an adherent to the Lord of Sunlight. Now that I am Undead, I have come to this great land, the birthplace of Lord Gwyn, to seek my very own sun!” — Solaire of Astora
44. “Oh, hello there. I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun.The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father!If only I could be so grossly incandescent!” — Solaire of Astora
45. “You really are fond of chatting with me, aren’t you? If I didn’t know better, I’d think you had feelings for me! Oh, no, dear me. Pretend you didn’t hear that! Hah hah hah!” — Solaire of Astora
Knight Artorias, is also recognized as Artorias the Abysswalker. He is the boss in the dark soul and one of the four knights of Lord Gwyn. In New London, he discovered the ability of abyss walker that’s why he is known as Artorias of abyss walker. This title enables him to enter The Abyss. Abyss is the home of Darkwraiths and the four kings themselves.
He is armor with The Wolf Ring by Lord Gwyn. He transverse the Abyss with the power of the ring. When the abyss attacked the Oolacile, artorias went to save the princess Dusk of Oolacile. Here are some Dark Souls Quotes about Artorias are:
46. “Ah, Sif! There you are! All of you… forgive me… for I have availed you nothing” — Artorias
47. “I beg of thee, the spread of the Abyss… must be stopped” — Artorias
48. “Thou art strong human, surely thine kind are more than pure Dark” — Artorias
49. “Soon… I will be consumed… by them, by the Dark” — Artorias
50. “Surely thine kind are more than pure dark, For I have availed you nothing, All of you, forgive me, Whatever thou art, stay away.” — Artorias
These are the Dark Souls Quotes from all the series. This gaming series received a positive response from critics. It also received the award of The Game of the Year from the Game Revolution and Inc Gamers. Digital Spy called dark souls the most enjoyable game of the seventh console generation. It was considered as the greatest game ever.